If you are mostly interrested in the medieval period, you should go to the Nationalmuseet where they have the Greenland find clothes on wiev. Also a trip to the Bymuseet, the (city museum) has a lot of things from medieval Copenhagen. Museum of decorative arts is very nice with old textiles and also Rosenborg Castle is worth a visit.
Rosenborg was build early 1600 and has manny beautifull interriors.

Bjarne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hanna Zickermann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Historical Costume" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 5:00 PM
Subject: [h-cost] Where to go to in Copenhagen

Greetings,

I am going on a three-day trip to Copenhagen next week. Which museums are the most interesting for costumes and textiles and are there shops that are a must-see? I am especially interested in everything related to the middle ages, but I like all other costumes as well.

Thank you so much for your recommendations,

Hanna