From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of michael tartaglio
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 6:16 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: [h-cost] Thank You Albert (OT) plus some Miss America info

Amen, Brother! I am constantly amazed by how much these "theater design
professionals" make on designing such non-functional crap. I have been in
only a few places that really show some (pardon the phrase) intelligent
design. On a good note, our Brother and Sister writers will hopefully soon
be back. As a side note, any one interested in some pics of Miss America
gowns? The MAP is moving their offices from one of the venues I'm working
at. The gowns and some shoes (from the "show us your shoes" schtick of the
MA parade) will probably not be there long. There are about 7 gowns and 15
pairs of (mostly silly) shoes. Let me know within a few days and I'll take a
camera in and snap some pics. Cheers, Mike T.