Amen, Brother! I am constantly amazed by how much these "theater design professionals" make on designing such non-functional crap. I have been in only a few places that really show some (pardon the phrase) intelligent design. On a good note, our Brother and Sister writers will hopefully soon be back. As a side note, any one interested in some pics of Miss America gowns? The MAP is moving their offices from one of the venues I'm working at. The gowns and some shoes (from the "show us your shoes" schtick of the MA parade) will probably not be there long. There are about 7 gowns and 15 pairs of (mostly silly) shoes. Let me know within a few days and I'll take a camera in and snap some pics. Cheers, Mike T.

And theatres are designed by people who have never done anything but sit in the audience. Back stage! We need some back stage space please!!!! Not just in the wings. It would be nice to not have to go out in the parking lot to cross from stage left to stage right during a performance.