Have you tried looking at a Corset Making website?
They have supplies and patterns as well as kits. I
have puchased from them in the past and they are fast,
reasonable and have had everything that I have needed
for creating several different styles of corsets.

http://www.corsetmaking.com/CMSpages/CMShome.html

Kenet

--- Deredere Galbraith

<http://www.sewingcentral.com/cgi-bin/Web_store/web_store.cgi?page=106B.html&cart_id=5688090_4173>