Which don't give you enough materials if you're an odd size....

My first corset project (many moons ago) was using the kit for the
1830's PP corset (with the bust and hip gores).  I ordered the kit
because at the time I didn't know where else to get the boning,
etc.  I sent my measurements when I sent the order, but the bones and
busk were too short, and there wasn't enough fabric to cut the
corset.  I was able to return the bones and get new ones, but I had
to fudge the busk with extra metal to make it long enough, as they
didn't have a longer one.  IIRC, I had to lengthen the pattern by
about 5" - I'm almost 6' tall.....

YMMV,
Sandy

At 08:40 PM 4/8/2008, you wrote:
>Past Patterns also sells complete corset kits for their patterns.
>
>http://www.pastpatterns.com/
>
>Katy
>
>Katy Bishop, Vintage Victorian

"Those Who Fail To Learn History