Vicky Simpson asked if they have the correct period look. It's really hard
to say, Vicky, when you're looking at a tiny picture on a computer screen.
However, the waist seam on the day dress is lower than the natural waist and
I made a mental note to check position on all the other seams too. I haven't
seen any photographs of Victorian/Civil Way era dresses with a waist lower
than a natural waist, although earlier in the period the waist was shorter.

I say all that, but I don't believe that I'm the be-all to end-all in the
research world. I'm sure someone else will be able to give more information.

LynnD