I have five, in total. I have two Viking basic machines, a Daisy and a 310
or 315. That one is over at the Consort's house for the sewing of his
armor. I also have a Kenmore quilter's machine that was a gift from my
mother*, her old avocado green metal Kenmore, with table, and an ancient
electric with the brand name Stradivaro that scares me--it's very fast,
and I don't think it understands "can't sew through X". And I'm trying to
acquire a treadle machine and cabinet from a friend. Not sure where I'm
going to put that one, though, the sewing room is kind of full at the
moment.

Jen/pixel/Margaret

*I'd said to my sister that I needed a sewing machine to sew tents,
because my first Kenmore (has since been sold to a friend) really wasn't
up to it. Then I bought the first Viking. At Xmas, Mom hands me a very
large box and says "You can open that and then I have to kill you." And
she was very very confused when she offered to return the quilter's
machine and I wrapped myself around it. "How many sewing machines do you
*have*, now?" "Only three..." "But you won't use them all..." "Yes I
will."