I only have four and they are collecting dust.  Does collecting dust count?
One modern machine is for sewing when I get time.  A treadle that I bought
to relearn how to use.  I opted to use a treadle in home ec. instead of the
modern machines.  My old Kenmore was retired in 2006.  I won't get rid of it
for sentimental reasons.  I have one electric machine from the 1920s that I
have never used. It doesn't have an electric plug.  It is more for
decoration in my office.

I thought of you all yesterday while going to yard sales.  There were a lot
of old Kenmores in cabinets.  I thought about buying one, but knew I had no
place to put them.  I really don't want to start collecting.

Penny Ladnier,
Owner, The Costume Gallery Websites
www.costumegallery.com
www.costumelibrary.com