WEll actually ...do you remember having the spool with the nails and the yarn
got looped over the nail and then you wrapped again and...well if you ever had
one...this is making sense...a knitting "loom" is sort of like that concept
with the lay the yarn out nd loops come through and ..gosh im not helping am I?
but they come in a few different forms...
Bambi

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 5/13/2008 11:38:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,