Constance--

Perhaps I am misreading your post. I hope so. I have no interest in starting
an email flame war.
However, sometimes I must bow to the eloquence of others.

FWIW-I would recommend you try to type while construction is going on above
your head and then count your typos. (We are in the midst of kitchen
construction,
and being online is one of the few escapes from the mess. My kitchen is
filled with
large men doing plumbing and tilework as I write this.)

BTW-- the Baroness business-- while maybe amusing to you, was in response to
the
response from a gentleman who answered to my question on FLDS, which I had
never heard of.
His SCA title was at the end of his post, and I responded in kind to let him
know we are both in the SCA. Sorry if you thought it was funny or if you
took offense.

People here have many other talents and interests that play into the area of
historical clothing.

Monica
Professor and SCA Baroness