Thank you so much for all the links! The fabric is for my teenage daughter, and if you think sewing for a customer can be a PITA, wait until you try it for a picky teen who lives with you...

ugggghhhhhh!

She finally decided that the Stewart Tartan plaid is closest to what she wants, but I'm simply not willing to spend $35 to $70 per yard. I really liked that blanket weight piece marked down to $15, but she "doesn't like that yellow stripe" whine whine whine (see my eyes roll)

I will keep all these emails and keep checking the selections to see if any fabris are added to the webstores you have shared with me.

Thanks!
Denise