On Thursday 23 October 2008 10:36:54 pm Bambi TBNL wrote:
> aw c'mon!!1 doesn't everybody have a craving for a Terry Pratchet yarn
> while making corsets or otherĀ  underhardware?

A lot of Terry Pratchett fans are also avid costumers.

I should know.  I am one.

So the association here is not as crazy as it may seem to some of the list
members here.  Fran's right about the way Amazon does its filtering.  Some of
the time it comes up with crazy recommendations or recommendations that are
just plain bogus, but most of the time it's on the money.

If this sort of thing bothers you, just invest a little time to click the "not
interested" box for such items from time to time.  At first it may seem like
an exercise in futility, but if you do it often enough, it helps.

--
Cathy Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand."
--Randy Pausch