With the range of interests that I have I always wonder what people
think of the recommendations they are getting from me, but the
connection that I get sometimes have me wondering...

Of course, it's interesting to note when something gets popular too.
Such as a particular painting book that I bought years ago that had
dropped off the recommendation list has shown up recently with a lot
of hits for other things recently.

alex

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 9:26 AM, Abel, Cynthia
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Might be a glitch in their selections. Maybe someone in the Hogfather
> wears a corset or someone that ordered "BoCB" also ordered the
> Hogfather!  Who knows?
>
> Cindy Abel

"I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you
know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,
injury, mosquito infestations, not enough silk in the house, it's
Friday..."  ;)