The closest SCA is almost 2 hours away from me now. If I move to Dallas, I
think my sister will go with me. We both love costumes and this period. She
makes costumes/garb for the Pocahontas Festival in Larado for several years.
BEAUTIFUL beading. HEAVY costumes, too.

I'm trying to find boning or something to use for my sorset. The ties I bought
aren't long enough so back to the store they go. My neighbor has a yard of
MASSIVE bamboo. I may get some of that and strip it into narrow pieces to use.
I'll use it green and have it on a dummy until it's dried inside. That way it
should keep whatever shape I put it into. It will take some work but no money
since it's free. I'm now working so I have no extra money (extra= any).

Sincerely, Rebecca Rautine