From: Onaree Berard <msber...@gmail.com>
Subject: [h-cost] London's Hidden Gems
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Date: Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 5:02 PM

Anyone know of any little known or hidden gems in London?

I'm going in late Oct and I know all the big stuff but was wondering
about the lesser known stuff.

Usually I ask about museums and old buildings but in London that is
like asking someone in Los Angles if they know any highways.

Onaree

--
Proud List Mom of Irish_Crochet_Lovers