When I read this email, the scene of them lacing up the old drunk gunslinger
(Lee Marvin) in the movie "Cat Balue" came to mind. That made me laugh. I might
just have to find that movie to watch again.

Nothing wrong with men wearing corsets. They do the same thing for men as they
do women.

Sincerely, Rebecca Rautine