Verity is wearing my ca. 1510 Venetian gown, with an overly-large camicia borrowed from someone else. It's not a pretty sight. Verity has been re-calibrated to fit my current [overweight] size and the gown no longer meets at the waist. Pout. But, that's why she's named "Verity"--she doesn't lie to me. So the next step is to give that gown away and make a new one from some maroon velveteen in the stash... oh, and a new camicia, too, since I lost mine at Lilies War [long story] and the one I've borrowed is uncomfortably big.

My cutting table, on the other hand, is wearing yards and yards of lightweight linen to be made into a couple of Elizabethan smocks using Margo's Historic Patterns. One of 'em will stand in for the new camicia for a while, I'm sure.

Suzanne