Adonis is wearing a burgundy silk doublet with appliqued striped
metallic brocade and a velvet bonnet (flat cap) which I just finished.
Whee!  Euphrosnia is wearing sleeve verthingales & 1/2 a lining mockup
for trunkhose & canions.
The heads, Anne, Katherine & Charles are wearing 19th c bonnets & caps
with ostrich parrot & peacock feathers, respectively.
The closet door frame sports three 20s & 30s gowns as I dither over
which to accessorize for the Gatsby picnic.
The quilt rack holds the completed applique 30s stars quilt top that
Euphrosnia was "wearing" last time this meme went 'round.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com