Sorry, can't recall who posted the question about trying to find long
'hair' for a lion costume.  I replied at the time that I'd lucked into
some human hair wefts on sale locally for my Aslan.  Have since completed
the costume and thought you might enjoy seeing how the wig and mane turned
out.  The cost was about $40 (the fur for the jacket was extra).

Where can we see this? do you have a web link or ??

I think the list strips attachments

----

I know it does. I thought everyone knew. :) I just thought the OP forgot to include a link to the work. If it was meant to be attached, then I asked a futile question.

Denise