From: "Beteena Paradise" <bete...@mostlymedieval.com>
Sent 5/13/2010 8:42:14 AM
To: "Historical Costume" <h-cost...@indra.com>
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Brocade and Fair UseI think in order to make your
question more closely resemble the current is
sue, you need to add the words "700 years after your death."
To the list in general and not specifically Ann (too lazy to do a seperate
email):
I left this list for?a few?years and have just recently returned. I wit
nessed these conversations way too many times. I see little has changed. Ca
n't we just all admit that there are certain issues which are triggers for
some of us and just leave it at that without having to rehash them ad nause
um? There really is no need to jump into the list with swords swinging just
because someone mentioned something that happens to be close to your own p
ersonal soapbox.?
?