The Ginghers you can send back to Gingher if necessary and they will "be
restored to a functionally new condition".  Don't know if this includes rust or
not, but you could call and ask.  Cost is $7.50 for the service & return
shipping, plus your cost to send them in the first place.  They don't do other
brands of scissors.

I'm sending in my Gingher pinking shears at the end of the week before I leave
for Pennsic.

http://www.gingher.com/pages/sharpening-and-repair-service/4/

Best,

Martha