Oh, I thought she was a Princess and the horse was the Frog! (see large lips
for kissing)

-----Original Message-----
From: h-costume-boun...@indra.com [mailto:h-costume-boun...@indra.com] On
Behalf Of Carol Kocian
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 4:26 PM
To: Historical Costume
Subject: Re: [h-cost] pseudo historic costume

Oh well, those are the hazards of contests.  :-/

Actually I think together they make a cute costume group - St.
George, the princess and the dragon.

It's a funny thing, I can remember getting to the point in making clothes
where friends assumed they were purchased because they didn't look
home-made. Good work from both of you!

-Carol