So far my plans seem to be taking the following pattern. I have to be
careful to leave asap soon afterwards because I'm running our biggest event
of the year in April, the Jane Austen Festival Australia and have to get
back for last-minute preparations.

   1. fly into Harrisburg on 29 February for the 1860s Conference that runs
   2-6 March (ends with a ball)
   2.  travel to Kentucky to catch up with friends at Berea on 7 March
   3.  travel to Williamsburg for the two Symposiums 12-18 March
   4.  attend Military Through the Ages, in Jamestown, Virginia 19-20 March
   5.  fly out of Virginia on 22-23 March

So far Delta looks the best carrier to go with and flies into Harrisburg and
out of Virginia.

Now to find kind people to help us get around in between and offer us
billets : ) as I fear my budget will be shot :(

Costumes Required (so far):

1860s ballgown for me and tails for my son

Airline: Delta has been recommended

Bye for now,

Aylwen