Well, the aforementioned Med Clothing & Textiles #6.

Stella Mary Newton's Health, Art & Reason! (to feed my Reform Dress jones!)

And there's SUPPOSED to be a frock coat pattern on the way.  That one serves me
right for dithering so long, but both of us had multiple items not arrive in
time for today.  Thank you all very much, all the folks who responded to "eek,
quick opinion please"!!!

Numerous other books and LOTS of chocolates, 8-)!  dk choc hazelnuts from here
in Oregon; Meiji chocolate almonds (!!!!); dk choc almonds from
I-don't-know-where, buy them at Capella bulk section; Chocolove cherry-and-dk
and raspberry-and-dk bars (which I haven't tried before, though their
 almond-and-sea-salt dark bar is divine!)  and the mini-pack of all-dark
Ferro-Roche (hazelnut)...

chimene