I got two! copies of "High Style: Masterworks from the Brooklyn Museum Costume Collection at the Metropolitan Museum of Art"....a little lack of communication between family members. However, one of them was purchased 'at' the museum by a BIL who lives in NYC. So, he's returning it and getting me the OTHER Met book on my list, "100 Dresses".

Sort of costuming related - a new bathroom scale and a Wii system (getting Wii-fit soon), so I can start doing something about fitting back in to some of my older, worn-once-and-no-longer-fits costumes....plus a bunch of fiction books and a little kitchen stuff.

Pierre got drawing supplies and a new tarot deck (which we use for costume inspiration, not for divination), plus books, DVD's, and CD's.

Sandy

"Those Who Fail to Learn History
Are Doomed to Repeat It;
Why They Are Simply Doomed."