I only got some small notions in my stocking, but I got the only book I truly
wanted this year: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Sewn Product Manufacturing by
Kathleen Fasanella. It's not really for historical costuming but will be
helpful since I'm starting a costuming business.

On the other hand, my costume design sketches were a great success as gifts for
the family - now to actually get them made!

Michael Deibert
OAS AAS LLS
Sent from my iPhone