Oh yes, thank you! Such an inspiration. Thanks for the link, and thanks for all the suggestions so far!

Natalie

On 1/14/2011 12:51 PM, Ann Catelli wrote:
molendrix maybe??

http://www.molendrix.com/

Ann in CT

--- On Fri, 1/14/11, Natalie<natali...@gmail.com>  wrote:

I'm taking my passion for Barbie in a
new direction (she previously only kept my crochet hook
busy). I know I have seen a very well done website detailing
how to make early Elizabethan underpinnings for Barbie, but
now my google-fu fails me and I don't have it bookmarked
either. It is not so much the pattern construction that
eludes me as what to use to stiffen the corset to create the
conical 'Bethan shape instead of Barbie's hourglass.

If anyone has any ideas or can point me to the site I am
wondering about, it would be very much appreciated! Thanks
in advance!

Natalie