It just occurred to me, for a body that small I would skip the underpinnings,
and build the structure into the gown itself. The underpinnings may add to much
bulk to make the garment look right. It just comes down to your goal, accurate
from the skin out or merely accurate to the eye.

Here's some more photos to give you ideas, just look for the links that say
"Doll Size".

<http://www.farthingales.on.ca/album.htm>

Claudine