She's right. I had a boob job years ago, and have since had it reversed, but one side got very hard and wouldn't compress that much. I was able to wear a corset though without any medical problems, although my implants were silicone, not the saliine they mostly use today and I'm told that saline ones rupture more easily. I wuoldnt think you'd want to wear a corset too much of the time because of the frequency of the additional pressure, but I would think it's ok once in awhile. And find out if the implants are saline or silicone.

Sylvia Rognstad
Costume/clothing design & construction
Alterations & home dec
http://www.ezzyworld.com