From: Kay Shelton <dela...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [h-cost] OT: corset and breast augmentation surgery
To: h-costume@mail.indra.com
Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 5:57 AM

I'm hoping someone here will know.  A friend to whom I've promised a corset is
having breast augmentation surgery: a "boob job."  How will this affect her
wearing a corset?  Is it a matter of days, weeks, years?  Can I fit her if she
doesn't wear it long?  She's planning on asking the doctor, but I fear the
doctor may not have experience with costuming.  Thank you for any advice you
can give.  Kay