I'm travelling right now, seeing costumes and dancing in all places, just
saw an amazing collection outside of Copenhagen. I'm planning to do less on
email groups when I get back and focus more on my blog and using it to keep
me honest and producing more reproductions and research. I find email groups
are taking up too much of my time and its easier to keep tabs on blogs and
facebook for now.
But then, I have three children also competing for my time, so I can't speak
for everyone.
Cheers,
Aylwen
http://aylwen.blogspot.com