From: Lavolta Press <f...@lavoltapress.com>
To: Historical Costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Sat, August 6, 2011 9:31:19 PM
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Where is everyone hanging out these days?

Of course, blogs have been around for a long time. But, I typically see them
used more as  form of journalism (one person posts regularly/provides most of
the content, a few others briefly comment) rather than discussion.

I'm really more interested in substantive information than "chat" or "belonging
to a community."

Fran
Lavolta Press
www.lavoltapress.com