I joined in 2006, when I was looking for information and assistance making the
first "Frobie suit" for my son to wear at Bristol. Up to that point he had been
a yeoman and his garb was provided. 2006 was when he became Capt. Frobisher.

I'm not sure, but I think it was recommended to Ansel by someone at Faire. I
have learned a lot since then, but boy did I lean on you guys that first year!

Rebecca Burch
Center Valley Farm
Duncan Falls, Ohio, USA

The only twelve steps I'm interested in are the ones between the flat folds and
the brocades.  --Anonymous Costumer--

--- On Mon, 8/8/11, penn...@costumegallery.com <penn...@costumegallery.com>