Blanche Payne has scale drawings of patterns. Her History of Costume book is where I first started back in college. :-)

Norah Waugh's books: Corsets & Crinolines, Cut of Men's Clothes and Cut of Women's Clothes all have scale patterns, too.

Are you looking strictly for drafts taken from garments? Or are you looking for any pattern that is printed small and intended to be scaled up? I think Hunnisett's have been adjusted to make them easier to fit, whereas Arnold's are truer to the original garments. Are you just teaching the scaling, or also teaching how to fit from one body to another?

-Carol