Ty-wraps.

    == Marjorie Wilser

=:=:=:Three Toad Press:=:=:=

"Learn to laugh at yourself and you will never lack for amusement." --MW

http://3toad.blogspot.com/

On Nov 16, 2011, at 3:01 AM, Danielle Nunn-Weinberg wrote:

Greetings,

Has anyone had much luck cutting down the white plastic artificial whalebone, into much smaller pieces, say length-wise? I've tried soaking it in boiling water first to try and soften it up, I tried using a brand new exacto knife, scissors, and all I got was a mess and sore hands. I'm trying to create doll-sized (22") boning from the full sized piece since I can't seem to find anything that would make good doll boning in and of itself. If anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Cheers,
Danielle