Oh, that sounds like the perfect width!!!! I will have to look into those too! It sounds like I need to take a trip to the hardware store. Thank you!!!

Cheers,
Danielle

At 12:47 PM 11/16/2011, you wrote:
1/8" wide zip ties, though they only come in short lengths. Long enough for corsetry, though (yeah, been there, done that).

Claudine