From: lisa58 <lis...@juno.com>
To: h-costume <h-cost...@indra.com>
Sent: Fri, Dec 16, 2011 12:48 pm
Subject: Re: [h-cost] Sherlock Holmes A Game of Shadows

I wasn't even able to get through the FIRST movie in this "series", and
it was  because of the same issues  I read about in the review of THIS
movie.   And I"m a Sherlock Holmes FANATIC.  The best Sherlock  Holmes
EVER, and the best costumes, were int he Russian version of Sherlock
Holmes form the 1970's and 1980's.

Yours in cosutming,Lisa A

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/12/16/DDEI1MCACK.DT