Well, in the first movie it was kind of refreshing to see Watson sock Holmes in the jaw after that well-known remark Holmes makes about Watson merely illuminating the genius of others.

I bought the Russian series but have not got around to watching it.

Fran
Lavolta Press
Books of historic clothing patterns
www.lavoltapress.com