Oh Robin, I know, and I sure wish that I could come up with something more
specific.  Yes, there was something about the image that made me keep it
open in a tab, when I was busily viewing others and closing them, and made
me feel a little sick when the browser crashed.  It had turned up for the
first and only time, in spite of so many previous sideless surcote
expeditions.  If ever I can recall anything else about it, I will be sure to
drop you a query.

Best I can say is that she was seated, her left 3/4 profile towards the
artist, wearing a later sideless, not the high armholes of the Manesse Codex
era.  I think that there were other women in the painting, but not 100%
certain about that.

No, don't try to look based on the little that I can recall, but perhaps
someday you'll be looking for some other purpose, and one will jump out at
you and demand that you bring it to my attention - if I am really, really
lucky.

And by the way, a very belated thank you for your educational efforts at
Costume College last year.  While I'm not likely to tackle a GFD any time
soon, I so very much enjoyed your explanations of your process for fitting
and making the supportive gown.

Laurie