I found some wonderful antique velvet that is wxactly like the collar and
sleeves. I can get a photo of it to in a few weeks if tou'd like to buy a yard
or 2. I have 7 meters of this gorgeous sculpted velvet(multi height for depth
of the pile) from ebay for $30 but it was $80 to ship it from australia!!! It
is a reproduction of a Tudor fabric. Ipurchased it for my daughter's Princess
Elizabeth pink gown.
http://www.google.com/search?q=princess+elizabeth+pink+portrait&hl=en&client=safari&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=U8XIT4XkFInK9gT73-jwDg&ved=0CEoQsAQ&biw=320&bih=416&sei=WMXIT6bOIYKc8QTM2M2fDw#i=0
 Perfect from the painting. I think I will try to sell the gown set. My
daighter was 5 then,now 13 and 3 feet taller. I am oit of town now but will
send the photo when i get home

Sent from my iPhone