On May 31, 2012, at 5:01 AM, Elizabeth W wrote:

> I'm seeking images of mid to late 15th century (Yorkist or early Henry VII
> era) women's clothing in England

Like the others have mentioned, specifically English images are a lot harder to
come by. There are brasses, and a few effigies, some of which can be seen in
the Queen's Servants book you have already mentioned.

If you want to cast a slightly wider net, I do have some images from France,
Flanders, a few unknown artists, and Spain (only the ones that seemed similar
to continental styles) on my web site starting here for women.
http://www.kimiko1.com/research-16th/TudorWomen/index.html

Perhaps those might help give further clues.

Kimiko

A Gentlewoman's Accounts  http://www.kimiko1.com

Tudor Lady's Wardrobe pattern.
http://www.margospatterns.com/Products/TudorLady.html