Appalling combos on most of mine:
Euphrosnia:  1830s bodice of giant cabbage roses (a repro of an 1835
calico in the Smithsonian). She this bodice over a huge pointy silly
chemisette waiting to be marked for the drawstring waist ties.  She
wears this over an 1860s hoop and and an 1861 skirt waiting to be
marked for a hem.

Aglaia:  1912 winter dance frock in deep burgundy with small geometric
patterns. She's oping someone will come along and finish the sheer
chiffon "kimono" sleeves and finally attach that velvet waist so it
can be done.  Her neck stub sports a 1920s cloche in bubblegum pink &
light grey silk satin with a "propeller" bow as trim.

Adonis: a large vintage passementerie of glass jet probably from an
1890s cloak.  Needs repair.

Anne, Katherine (2 of the heads) are wearing an 1912 feathered
headdress as worn the Last Dinner on the Titanic event this year, and
a charming 1940s black wool felt hat found at the San Jose Historical
Museum yard sale this summer.
--cin
Cynthia Barnes
cinbar...@gmail.com