Mine is still wearing most of what she had on the last time this question got asked. <rueful grin> The pirate shirt awaiting buttonholes is now on top. Most of the current action is from the mending baskets. Several snaggy neckties fixed, an embroidered blouse's unruly facing tacked down, replacement elastic waistbands going in, a pair of pants that needs a new waistband & probably hemming. I found the UFO box that has the summer clothes that need work. I can't stand the scratchiness of the embroidery on a couple of outfits I bought in Florida the last time we went down for a shuttle launch, so, I need to devise a partial lining that won't make them too hot. And the new bedroom window treatments... And a bunch of embroidered Xmas ornaments that need finished. They look like little pillows with hanging loops. The embroidery is one of my favorite things. The stuffing - not so much.

Good thing I've got a vacation starting next week!

Mary