Look at Target. The camis with the shelf bras have adjustable straps.

pixel/jen

* * * *
The bank called. Your reality check bounced.

On Tue, 4 Feb 2014, Purple Kat wrote:

Jumping in here - just to make a comment:

I on the other hand are looking for camis with a 'shelf'.
My big problem is that the manufacturers don't make the straps LONG enough.
Nor the body of the cami longer than 'standard'. If I want long - I have to
go bigger, and then it hangs on me.

I am 5' 6" and have a small boned, long torso, short rise body. I prefer
all cotton, and no 'ornamentation'. Can anyone suggest a place to look? The
boy's undershirts are now too small, and they only seem to make men's in
white.

Katheryne