My understanding is that it's a yellowish green, making the color in the middle link most accurate. At least on my monitor. Exclusive_silks is the same business as pure_silks on eBay; you might want to look at their listings too. For myself, I don't worry about not being able to find a solid fabric color, since I can always dye white or off-white fabric. See http://www.dharmatrading.com/dyes/dyes-for-dyeing-silk-wool-nylon.html?lnav=dyes.html

Fran
Lavolta Press
Books of historic clothing patterns
www.lavoltapress.com