On 2013-05-30 00:34, Jason Pell wrote:
We finally got sick of this issue and migrated to HSQLDB for MVCC and no more missing lob issues. We still use H2, but only for storing configuration stuff that does not need to be updated concurrently. It's a shame more attention has not been shown to this issue, because it was certainly frustrating having to change over to HSQLDB.

It's an open-source project, so I guess the problem would be yours for failing to provide a fix.

(Nobody on this project, to my knowledge, is being paid to work on it).

Now, if you want to provide a test-case for your non-MVCC table lock timeout problem, I could maybe help you there, but the MVCC code is still experimental, so I'm not touching that, especially since we're going to drop it when Thomas' new MVStore engine reaches maturity.