Hi,

That's very interesting.

So far I know about a potential problem in case of power failure, and I'm
working on fix for that. This is related to write re-ordering. Recovery is
affected, and truncating the file needs to be delayed, but both should be
quite simple to fix.

However, the problem you describe is not related to power failure. I would
be very interested in a test case!

Regards,
Thomas