Hi,

The test interrupts the thread, which will close the database file (as
always with FileChannel). Subsequent close calls will fail, this is a bug
that I need to fix. However, I don't think this will corrupt the database
file.

Interrupting the thread is one way to test it, killing the process is
another. There are already such tests, and so far I couldn't reproduce the
problem.

Additional tests are with a file system implementation that simulates
re-ordering writes, and power failure. Simulating power failures I have,
but re-ordering writes is still missing.

Then, real power failure tests are needed. This will require some work, but
I think it is important. I will work on that.

Regards,
Thomas