Hi Team,

I am using CSVREAD function to dump data from csv into a table using below
query.

INSERT INTO  testdomain.`sale_data` (SELECT Column3,Column1,Column2 FROM
CSVREAD('E:\Temp\nosqldb\saledata_1110.csv',null,'fieldSeparator=\,
charset=UTF-8') LIMIT 0,40).

Data got dumped into table but i am no longer able to delete the csv from
file system.

I tried running this query from a java program and through web console on
windows machine. But I could not delete the file from file system.

My h2 version is 1.3.76 .

can someone please help me here.
Thanks in advance.

Satheesh