Dear Satheesh.

in my own experience, File locking under Windows has always been
problematic. Windows locks files, when reading from it while normally
you would expect lock on write only.
After reading the CSV file into H2, shutdown the H2 DB (maybe even the
JVM) and open it again. That should release the lock and enable you
deleting the CSV file.

H2 1.3.76 is  quite old. If there is any problem with closing the CSV
file it is unlikely someone will investigate and/or fix it in this old
branch.
Maybe you can try with a recent H2 version 1.4.200 or even pull from
GIT. If reproducible, we would have a chance to fix it.

Best regards
Andreas